nfsu undercover question

McRic

Ok have put a couple of hrs into this game now. Seems not to bad. On previous games you could have a gps showing in the form of an arrow in the middle of the screen. Is that function still there? I found the mini gps down the bottom left but it's crap I keep crashing whilst trying to focus on it :pancake:

Ok have put a couple of hrs into this game now. Seems not to bad. On previous games you could have a gps showing in the form of an arrow in the middle of the screen. Is that function still there? I found the mini gps down the bottom left but it's crap I keep crashing whilst trying to focus on it :pancake:

yeah mate sure this is still there,cant mind how you get it up,would need to have a look,got the game but not really got into it.more of a gt5 fan

yeah mate sure this is still there,cant mind how you get it up,would need to have a look,got the game but not really got into it.more of a gt5 fan

that just annoys me more the fact I can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?