Yorkshire Meet - 8th March

heavyrightfoot

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8o 8o 8o who is defo going ??? my car may not be dun !! i realy wont to go ! can we arange it for next week ?? ?(

that way lee can come 2! let me no wot u all think !!

cos al just have to get mi finger out if not !!

If you replied to my PM about the part you offered me then it might be worth your while to appear :unsure:

But if you dont reply I dunno whether its worth you bringing it or not :)

or if its worth me attending ?

8o 8o 8o who is defo going ??? my car may not be dun !! i realy wont to go ! can we arange it for next week ?? ?(

that way lee can come 2! let me no wot u all think !!

cos al just have to get mi finger out if not !!

If you replied to my PM about the part you offered me then it might be worth your while to appear :unsure:

But if you dont reply I dunno whether its worth you bringing it or not :)

or if its worth me attending ?

sorry mate bin bizzy !! pm me a offer bud !! :thumb: i have a door and bumper !!

will let u no the condition of the door tomoz ! also if u can wate till the car is going for scrap then u can have the door for free mate !!

Bunch of drop out B*stards :roll: Its not like the date has just crept up...

Kris is making the effort to trek a fair distance to be there, some of you only have to go down the road lol....I have my washed my car aswell you mugs....

Sort it out and get there :cheers:

sorry mate wont planing on havin to reshel the car !! im happy to turn up with it half dun !! just wonted to c wot other ppl fort!

my car blown its middel section exhaust, should be sorted tomorrow then should be at the meet if mattys going :D

most likely gona be there, got my new car now

You meeting us at Crown Point North ?.....Me,Rob & Kris are meeting there, just wanna know if anyone else is so we aint sat waiting for someone who aint coming...

doubt it mate, will be in yorkshire anyway in morning lol

Bunch of drop out B*stards :roll: Its not like the date has just crept up...

Kris is making the effort to trek a fair distance to be there, some of you only have to go down the road lol....I have my washed my car aswell you mugs....

Sort it out and get there :cheers:

sorry mate wont planing on havin to reshel the car !! im happy to turn up with it half dun !! just wonted to c wot other ppl fort!

lol was just having a laugh mate. Be good to meet you though, so come in half a car if you have too, doesnt matter if the odd door is missing :roll:

Ironic really .....

Im sat here laughing my ass off at the moment.

I'll attend but then still be smirking cos I know whats going to happen :D

Whats that then? i dont follow....

At the end of the day Me, Kris, Rob & Neil will deffo be there so will be a laugh anyway. Have a blast over woodhead, something to do on a Sunday, what else am i gonna do sit at home and have a wank over Songs of praise...

Us coming over woodhead could have a little photoshoot on woodhead or somet aswell if the meet aint up to much and the weather aint to gay lol