Yorkshire Meet - 8th March

heavyrightfoot

After a few people have shown interest - I am happy to organise a meet on Sunday 8th march at 'Stockyard' just outside Rotherham, Its easily accessible from Junction 1 of the M18 (2 mins from either M1 or A1) at 1pm

Its a decent size pub, with ample car park - used as a lorry park

If anyone wants me to arrange some Karting we could always vere off afterwards

I will get a map up of the location

Hopefully this will attract people from the Yorkshire area to join in with the local meets, and incorage them to attend the clubs organised shows

Hope to see you there

List:

Myself

Mykez69

projectrs2k

neil73

doinkmilll

mr matty

bennyboy

bladebeatereater

Mike W - maybe

marshy - maybe

karl - maybe

Edited by heavyrightfoot

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't mean to be rude but i've organized bike forum meets before and only a handfull (1/2) of peeps turn up and its really depressing

We have had South Yorks meets before and had a really successful turnout.....

Its not all about the quantity though buddy, we always have a laugh at socials whether theres 5 or 50 there. Its the people that make a social event....

Edited by MIKE W

i don't mean to be rude but i've organized bike forum meets before and only a handfull (1/2) of peeps turn up and its really depressing

Its not all about the quantity though buddy, we always have a laugh at socials whether theres 5 or 50 there. Its the people that make a social event....

+1

+1

Couldnt agree with you more Mike

if theres gonna be a few cars to look at i'm in 8)

Hopefully there should be quite a few people, but the aim of the day is so people can get to know other members in the area, and encourage them to come to the show meets with the club

and encourage them to come to the show meets with the club

Hmm i aint sure people meeting me will encourage them to come to shows, should i give this a miss? :unsure: Who am i kidding, im awesome :thumb: :roll:

Mykez, you have a skateboard dont you lad ? :cheers:

i do mate, but might take me a while lol