In case anyone is interested

fresh dfm

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just going to be a police fest fresh, so many people know about this meet/cruiser/burn up/sound off

people that don't even have a car modded and are in 40-50s know about it

i personally think it will be forwarded to move on by the police

as you think m8, going to be a field day for them as not hard to block the exists of the matalan considering only 2 entry/exit points if that

I think they will block the exit and entrances, and check every car for MOT, insurance, drivers, declared mods, and some will probably get section 59 or other sections.

as last time i was going to go, police moved everyone on, but this time think they will stop and check all the drivers etc,

let me know if your defo going though as aint seen you in ages

just going to be a police fest fresh, so many people know about this meet/cruiser/burn up/sound off

people that don't even have a car modded and are in 40-50s know about it

i personally think it will be forwarded to move on by the police

as you think m8, going to be a field day for them as not hard to block the exists of the matalan considering only 2 entry/exit points if that

I think they will block the exit and entrances, and check every car for MOT, insurance, drivers, declared mods, and some will probably get section 59 or other sections.

as last time i was going to go, police moved everyone on, but this time think they will stop and check all the drivers etc,

let me know if your defo going though as aint seen you in ages

defo goin bro

ill keep ma standard plates in the car for a quick changeover when they appear lol

Wonder who's currently getting nicked? lol

How was it then, a massive anti-climax, a chavfest, or quite good?

was actually a really good turn out much better than i expected there were at least 70 cars, projectors going and was all controlled in a carpark no burning around or people f*ckin about. a good social meet. Old bill came through because there were so many cars but didnt have a bad word to say, Other than pointing out whos numberplates were illegal but were ok about it :innocent:

definately be going to the next one