snap off steering wheel boss kits

mykez69

I'm looking to buy an aftermarket steering wheel, a momo one, came across snap off boss kits,

now do i just need the snap off boss kit then i can fit the aftermarket momo wheel on?

or do i need a normal boss kit and then the snap off boss kit?

or do i need the snapp off boss kit and a snap off steering wheel?

you need a normal aftermarket steering wheel and boss kit, just like normal.

the snap off kit is just an add on that one half fits onto the boss and half fits onto the steering wheel, simple :)

Depending on the Snap off kit you may also need a Momo adaptor ring (about 10mm deep). The only downside is that with all that gear fitted the steering wheel will be a bit 'in your face' & you may have to take your hands of the wheel to reach the stalks!

oh, really? :(

so prob best of getting a straight forward all in one wheel snapp off boss kit package then

Depending on the Snap off kit you may also need a Momo adaptor ring (about 10mm deep). The only downside is that with all that gear fitted the steering wheel will be a bit 'in your face' & you may have to take your hands of the wheel to reach the stalks!

oh, really? :(

so prob best of getting a straight forward all in one wheel snapp off boss kit package then

The early Snap off kits were made for Raid/Mountney steering wheels & needed the Momo adaptor ring but you can get them made to fit Momo wheels directly now. Just double check before you buy.