Various parts for sale

Carl160180

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dane, they dont weight much at all, so a bit of loctite superglue will fix that bit back on fine. Just be careful when screwing them to the bumper.

cheers Mike :cheers: i have to repair the bit it screws into on the bumper first aswell as that has snapped off :vangry:

ive got some nice LED lights im going to attach too them before mounting them and they dont weigh much either so they should be ok :)

That'll look good, are they to be used as like daytime running lights?

sorry to invade ya thread carl.

erm yeah sorry Carl (well at least it bumps your thread lol)

the lights are 12 leds on each in a rectangular shape and im thinking of connecting them to either the sidelights or main beam. i will surely be doing a thread on it for some advice :rolleyes:

the lights are 12 leds on each in a rectangular shape and im thinking of connecting them to either the sidelights or main beam. i will surely be doing a thread on it for some advice :rolleyes:

No sweat about the invasion guys LOL Yeah should repair easy enough with either super glue or some sort of epoxy ;)

Call them £7 posted yeah?

No sweat about the invasion guys LOL Yeah should repair easy enough with either super glue or some sort of epoxy ;)

i thought that included postage as they were bust :( £6 paypl payment NOW :)

Alrite mate how much for the heater control surround posted?

£8 posted for the surround mate ;)

As with all item's paypal is the best option for payment addy is Carl160180@hotmail.co.uk :thumb: If your wanting me to bring stuff to FITP then you can either pay by paypal before hand or cash on the day ;)

Deal ;)

Alrite mate how much for the heater control surround posted?

£8 posted for the surround mate ;)

As with all item's paypal is the best option for payment addy is Carl160180@hotmail.co.uk :thumb: If your wanting me to bring stuff to FITP then you can either pay by paypal before hand or cash on the day ;)

paypal addy then mate and could you please get them to me asap as im off to Newquay on Friday and i want to do the lights thing :thumb:

Deal ;)

i just seen up the top lol

You have sent £6.00 GBP to Carl160180@hotmail.co.uk

will pm you my addy now carl :)

Edited by DJ