My seats on ebay

matty_b31

i think mykez was being a tad sarcastic!! :unsure: they have to be the worst design ford came up with for the seats...

sorry mate but they are rancid! :pancake: :P when my mate was breaking his si i was gonna nick his seats..until i saw they were this design!!!

haha i agree that's why i want shot of 'em! if they dnt sell, skip skip skip!

i think mykez was being a tad sarcastic!! :unsure: they have to be the worst design ford came up with for the seats...

sorry mate but they are rancid! :pancake: :P when my mate was breaking his si i was gonna nick his seats..until i saw they were this design!!!

I know Raven Minstrel Was a Shite design, however how much you looking for them? I need a pair of seats for my van and these match the doorcards already in it.

I know Raven Minstrel Was a Shite design, however how much you looking for them? I need a pair of seats for my van and these match the doorcards already in it.

Dont really care at the moment lol! the only problem is the driver seat is currently with mar_k as its in his track day car still! its on ebay for another couple of days so whatever they go for is what they go for! Frankly getting fed up of them have had them since January just sitting in my way!

Dont really care at the moment lol! the only problem is the driver seat is currently with mar_k as its in his track day car still! its on ebay for another couple of days so whatever they go for is what they go for! Frankly getting fed up of them have had them since January just sitting in my way!

Well I put in a bid. I'm not in desperate need of the drivers seat atm and I know Mar_k on a different forum so if i win em he can keep using the seat for a while longer.