Opinions? And a wheel colour change request

smithyandco

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/19693.jpg

I'm loving the idea of Pepperpots on the pug...

That's my quick PS attempt at seeing what it would look like... and I like!

Opinions?

Plus can anyone change them to white... like glossy, sporty white (like the Audi/VW Sporty white)

Maybe make the wheels look more realistic rather than sticking out like they do?

And maybe a idea on how to change the colour myself (without using the colour replace brush)

I would try but as you said....i dont know how to change colour to white's like that! and i cant work out the colour replace brush for wheels properly either so if anyone can tell us both pleeeeeease!! :D

lol sorry to hijack! I will give it a go and see what i can do tho! lol

x

Just bought a set... (the ones I used for the photoshop)

Can anyone photoshop the door? (Maybe even make it look repaired/replaced by hiding the broken XL badge and sorting the dented bit where the body has bent the door from being broken into)

http://essex.gumtree.com/posting_images/35/38001535__1240572491__1__1-7dd99ae3c645c000ffe2499da1f14538.__big__.jpg

http://images47.fotki.com/v1485/file92ou/1e694/4/42688/3770145/Photo025.jpg

I'm thinking S1 doors... the doors need replacing (I dented the passenger side and the drivers side has been damaged from being broken into), S1 doors are easier to find and imo look better...

All I need to do is make the door handle disappear but my attempts in PS look like MS Paint jobbies... :(

sorry to hijack...but shawdreamer....how are you changing the colour of wheels to white like that?! im fed up of trying and getting no where!! lol im sure phil would like to know too!

x

cant tell you how its done on PS cos I dont use PS, I use "ulead photoimpact 5.1" and just play about with hue&saturation, colour balance and brightness&contrast till I get the general item then touch it up freehand.

phils pepperpots for instance, changed them white with above method, then touched up by adding simple black&grey circles to highlight the holes again then blurred them slightly to match the general focus of the picture :thumb:

sorry to hijack...but shawdreamer....how are you changing the colour of wheels to white like that?! im fed up of trying and getting no where!! lol im sure phil would like to know too!

x

cant tell you how its done on PS cos I dont use PS, I use "ulead photoimpact 5.1" and just play about with hue&saturation, colour balance and brightness&contrast till I get the general item then touch it up freehand.

phils pepperpots for instance, changed them white with above method, then touched up by adding simple black&grey circles to highlight the holes again then blurred them slightly to match the general focus of the picture :thumb:

thanks, ive been using those options, but cant seem to get them to go white like that! Its really weird how it does it, ill have to find someone who uses ps to see what they do! lol thanks anyway!! :D

x