itunes alternative

eetaylog

You can just drag and drop album covers from your PC (or even web browser) into iTunes for the albums which is what I do, and obviously it's free :thumb:

It's not so much the album covers problem, more how itunes organises albums. If I put an album on there with various artists on the album, it will put each different artist in it's own album (if that makes any sense!?)

Would be much better if it worked as a drag and drop like most other mp3 players.

Edited by eetaylog

You can just drag and drop album covers from your PC (or even web browser) into iTunes for the albums which is what I do, and obviously it's free :thumb:

It's not so much the album covers problem, more how itunes organises albums. If I put an album on there with various artists on the album, it will put each different artist in it's own album (if that makes any sense!?)

Would be much better if it worked as a drag and drop like most other mp3 players.

Most albums should automatically sort themselves into unique albums, even if it's done by various artists.

I've never had a problem to be honest. You can always select the tracks, right click 'Get Info' and assign it a 'Artist' if that's what's required.