WTF LIMEWIRE

reaper tw4

its a client, like utorrent, bitlord etc, just a programme usad to download torrents

have a google for torrents clients :)

Hell no!

Used to work along side the developer for Bitlord... (if anyone remembers the Youceff days)... He just fills it with whatever he can make money with now...

That client is also banned on 99% of all private torrent sites :thumb:

Stick to uTorrent/Azureus(aka Vuze)/BitTornado and use private sites like Bitsoup, Torrent Damage and PotUK :thumb:

i need one for downloading mp3 songs and etc lime like limewire

Soulseek (slsknet.org) :thumb:

Real men use usenet.

Because real men give their personal details over to pay for monthly subcribtions to usenet to then download illegally? :pancake:

If you think you're at less risk by using torrents you have another think coming..........

Edited by Stu

its a client, like utorrent, bitlord etc, just a programme usad to download torrents

have a google for torrents clients :)

Hell no!

Used to work along side the developer for Bitlord... (if anyone remembers the Youceff days)... He just fills it with whatever he can make money with now...

That client is also banned on 99% of all private torrent sites :thumb:

Stick to uTorrent/Azureus(aka Vuze)/BitTornado and use private sites like Bitsoup, Torrent Damage and PotUK :thumb:

i need one for downloading mp3 songs and etc lime like limewire

Soulseek (slsknet.org) :thumb:

says i have to register and stuff bet were?

If you think you're at less risk by using torrents you have another think coming..........

Another THING coming would be grammatically correct...

And yes... Via private sites you would be at less risk.

Think of it this way... Like a lottery. 100,000 people using usenet, your chances of winning (aka getting caught aren't that high). 100,000,000 people using torrents... Do the math.

Another way of thinking about it... Decent private torrent sites don't keep logs of user data. Just the username, password and stats... A decent private torrent site server gets raided... They find out "Mr_Phil" has uploaded 1TB of data but no trace of who "Mr_Phil" is... Case goes cold... they move on...

A Usenet server gets raided... "Mr_Stu"'s details are all there to see.... Inc payment details linking to his address (Either directly or indirectly)... Just don't drop the soap in the shower.

says i have to register and stuff bet were?

Download, install... Will come up with a dialog asking you to enter a username and password on the first start... make something up!

Another THING coming would be grammatically correct...

And yes... Via private sites you would be at less risk.

Think of it this way... Like a lottery. 100,000 people using usenet, your chances of winning (aka getting caught aren't that high). 100,000,000 people using torrents... Do the math.

Another way of thinking about it... Decent private torrent sites don't keep logs of user data. Just the username, password and stats... A decent private torrent site server gets raided... They find out "Mr_Phil" has uploaded 1TB of data but no trace of who "Mr_Phil" is... Case goes cold... they move on...

A Usenet server gets raided... "Mr_Stu"'s details are all there to see.... Inc payment details linking to his address (Either directly or indirectly)... Just don't drop the soap in the shower.

If you're going to try and correct someones 'grammar' (? it's a phrase ?), at least ensure you are educated to a high enough literacy level..

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/another-think-coming.html

I digress.....

Usenet servers don't get "raided". They provide a legitimate service. I think i'll prefer to have my activities encrypted beyond what any ISP can decrypt than just using torrents which flags up on any ISP's monitoring. Why don't go go find some stats on busts for usenet vs torrents and see how far you get.

If you're too tight to pay for the service.. well that's no reason to slate it! :)