DVD Help

[ . D a r k // ]

I was wondering if anyone can help shed some light on a problem.

I've got some DVD's In Region 1 NTSC (American) And Region 2 NTSC-J (Japan) format, Nether format will play in my DVD player Or on my computer. [Only got them in those formats as the shows/films aren't available in the UK]

So I copied them to my PC and burnt them off onto blank DVD's In Region 2 PAL format. They will play back fine on my computer but only in black and white on the DVD player.

Is there any software or something I can do to get them to play in colour on the DVD player?

try vlc media player i find that works the best mate

hope it helps

stuart

I was wondering if anyone can help shed some light on a problem.

I've got some DVD's In Region 1 NTSC (American) And Region 2 NTSC-J (Japan) format, Nether format will play in my DVD player Or on my computer. [Only got them in those formats as the shows/films aren't available in the UK]

So I copied them to my PC and burnt them off onto blank DVD's In Region 2 PAL format. They will play back fine on my computer but only in black and white on the DVD player.

Is there any software or something I can do to get them to play in colour on the DVD player?

you wont get them in colour on your dvd player i dont think, unless you can change the settings on your dvd player from pal to ntsc?

search you dvd player make and model on google, and see if you can get it unlocked to play all regions

+1. its probably because theyre on ntsc.