Opera 10 Web browser

LiamGTR

Anybody used this before? For some reason IE just fucks up my P.C and makes my Internet as slow as rubbish, so I moved to FireFox...worked fine for a year or so and recently been getting loads of problems so went on Google and they recommended Opera 10 Web browser so I downloaded it.

INSTANTLY my Internet is back to top notch speed and pages load up instantly! Scrolling is instant! and mods will like it to as it comes with a built in spell checker where it underlines wrong words with a red line like MS Word.

There are loads of cool features on it but seeing is believing, I would definitely recommend people download it!

Opera 10 Web browser

Edited by LiamGTR

Fair enough i've only used it for 2 days but i've had nothing but good things from it, are you sure you's are talking about the new opera 10 ?

the problem with firefox was that I had my homepage set to my hotmail inbox, but then said I couldn't sign in and to re-sign in but didn't show me any boxes to sign in with, along with every other website you have to "log in" with...including eo

So everytime I opened firefox i had to delete all my cookies

Fair enough i've only used it for 2 days but i've had nothing but good things from it, are you sure you's are talking about the new opera 10 ?

the problem with firefox was that I had my homepage set to my hotmail inbox, but then said I couldn't sign in and to re-sign in but didn't show me any boxes to sign in with, along with every other website you have to "log in" with...including eo

So everytime I opened firefox i had to delete all my cookies

Check your settings, some people set their browser to delete all their cookies and temporary internet files when the start a new session.

When did Opera 10 come out? I got my version a few months ago so apologies if it has improved since then.