Annoying as f**k

Harvez

Is there anyway you can turn off the d*ckheads on games like COD?

I swear PS3 has some proper wierd annoying freaks on it. And it grinds my goat when we are in the lobby and u get the wierd lil monkeys singing or making nosie!!!

Do you really have to wait untill the match starts before you can mute them?

Whilst im at it, why cant PS3 master the microphone? Not only do you get that, but even on the lowest setting all you can ever hear is people playing the game throu the mic ...

Is there anyway you can turn off the d*ckheads on games like COD?

I swear PS3 has some proper wierd annoying freaks on it. And it grinds my goat when we are in the lobby and u get the wierd lil monkeys singing or making nosie!!!

Do you really have to wait untill the match starts before you can mute them?

Whilst im at it, why cant PS3 master the microphone? Not only do you get that, but even on the lowest setting all you can ever hear is people playing the game throu the mic ...

plug in your headset but dont put it on....its what I do :thumb:

i have a headset from logitech that has both earphones and mics jacks and a usb connector. i just plug the usb connector part into the ps3 and it thinks i have a headset plugged in so no annoying little twats to listen, makes the game better just no hearing them

I dont get it though, how can someone be that annoying?? Their all like it aswell its not just the odd one!! Second i see the mic icon flash u just know its going to be some inbred out to annoy everyone in the world - especially ME! I've not heard one single human being come on and say something in english that made sense, not one!

Thanks for the tip guys been doing it ever since.

I dont get it though, how can someone be that annoying?? Their all like it aswell its not just the odd one!! Second i see the mic icon flash u just know its going to be some inbred out to annoy everyone in the world - especially ME! I've not heard one single human being come on and say something in english that made sense, not one!

Thanks for the tip guys been doing it ever since.

I was on mw1 earlier and even tho I usually plug my headset in and leave it off my head to avoid hearing them at all I could still hear some pissant fucknut yank plonker babbling on like a blurt.

got to a point were I switched on my mike and simply and clearly said...

"dont know why you yanks play this game, you've had your arses kicked in every war youve been in so far"

......wow you shudda heard him blow his top, had me gigglin like a 5yr old all the way through the match, made a point of telling him it was me who kept popping him in the head with a sniper rifle everytime he respawned.

I must do it agaon sometime :thumb: