Another Email Form Question....

ben__mk6

hi guys,

i have a basic form set up (http://www.co-star.co.uk/installation.html), and i need some html code so it emails the info directly to my email address, and if possible, opens a 'thank you' page when submitted.

i've tried a mailto: script that i found online, which didnt work well, so i'm hoping one of you lot will be able to help!

any help will be greatly appreciated :)

cheers

You'd need to get hold of as Stu says, an ASP/Perl mail script, I would think about having a professional development company look your website over though, someone who knows what they are doing can make a major improvment over someone who doesn't know how it works (no offence).

sound, cheers for that i'll have a go with jotforms tomorrow.

i would use a professional company, but i hoped it would be simple enough for me to do myself, without paying a small fortune.. our web company tried to charge £150 to implement google analytics, which is a piece of pee!

sound, cheers for that i'll have a go with jotforms tomorrow.

i would use a professional company, but i hoped it would be simple enough for me to do myself, without paying a small fortune.. our web company tried to charge £150 to implement google analytics, which is a piece of pee!

Yeah that is a bit excessive!