swap my fiesta mk3 xr2i replica for corsa red top

danny1987

i want to swap my mk 3 fiesta 1.1 for a corsa red top 3 door declared as a 1.4 or under......my fiesta is in cosworth grey ..white 15" speed line alloys full xr2i kit..rs turbo front recaro seats k n N.. lowerd ..scorpion back box quite lowd...very clean car and i always get aked is it real ;)handles amazing! i got it for £1000 i will email fotos if you want ...

i want to swap my mk 3 fiesta 1.1 for a corsa red top 3 door declared as a 1.4 or under......my fiesta is in cosworth grey ..white 15" speed line alloys full xr2i kit..rs turbo front recaro seats k n N.. lowerd ..scorpion back box quite lowd...very clean car and i always get aked is it real ;)handles amazing! i got it for £1000 i will email fotos if you want ...

erm.......what???

dont know if this is a joke but sorry m8 you wont get a redtop cora conversion for your mk3 1.1 fiesta

just wot i fort redtops corsa fetch good money as every young driver wonts one as the think they get cheap insurance on it being a 1.4 or so on in the log book but just means ur insurance is void so is pointless just save for a decent one with the proper conversion and stated as a 2.0 or just buy a astra mk3 gsi i use to own a corsa show car fully stated as a redtop and boy it went heres a pic for ya

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss321/devoncoupedriver/DSC00208.jpg

good luck with finding one though

dont know if this is a joke but sorry m8 you wont get a redtop cora conversion for your mk3 1.1 fiesta

just wot i fort redtops corsa fetch good money as every young driver wonts one as the think they get cheap insurance on it being a 1.4 or so on in the log book but just means ur insurance is void so is pointless just save for a decent one with the proper conversion and stated as a 2.0 or just buy a astra mk3 gsi i use to own a corsa show car fully stated as a redtop and boy it went heres a pic for ya

ok errr... not sure about any of this, if you dont get replys to this post straight away its because its my mates post, hes using my account cheers.

lol full off dicks on here danny.. set an acount for me so i can sort the black b*stards out my self dnt wanna ruin ur account m8..just bin offerd a nice corsa for the fiesta tho ;)

braaaap ruude boy vauxhall. sort it out, wait a year and get yourself insured properly.... if someone like you went into me and wasnt in sured properly you'd get fucked over... and not by myelf because im a weedy fcuker

ye black boy wanabe this aint my acount am usin me m8s.. lol get fuked ova..like to c ya try antsgti@hotmail.co.uk

even with a red top corsas are crap , better off goin nova as they aint classed as chavvy so much anymore as the chavs have moved on and its mostly enthusiasts that mod them now , just like the xr2s,.

ok gd info m8 cheers

ino ye i wont get insured lol alredy tryed but thanks n nice car u got there :)

ok errr... not sure about any of this, if you dont get replys to this post straight away its because its my mates post, hes using my account cheers.

lol full off dicks on here danny.. set an acount for me so i can sort the BLACK b*stards out my self dnt wanna ruin ur account m8..just bin offerd a nice corsa for the fiesta tho ;)

cock, normally sumin like that gets the post locked , some people may take that offensive,.

lol full off dicks on here danny.. set an acount for me so i can sort the BLACK b*stards out my self dnt wanna ruin ur account m8..just bin offerd a nice corsa for the fiesta tho ;)

cock, normally sumin like that gets the post locked , some people may take that offensive,.

sorry about this thread,... request for admin to delete, cheers.

I request you kick your tit of a mate in the teeth.....

dont be a tit. just stop replyin here. simple! dont reply with stupid crap at my comments!! i only asked for it to be closed.

stop bitchin over the internet! im not here to have a row, that is not what i joined this site for!!!!

Edited by danny1987