ebay

danny1987

when i go to sell on ebay, then type what it is im selling>advanced>next brings you to a cat. page where you select from a list where your item is to be listed. i select the best option and next it and it comes back saying

"Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields.

Please select at least one category to list your item in."

something is not right. can anyone advise?

also there is another problem sometimes i do get past that problem but by going into a different selling mode only to find another problem there, every now and then you click to upload pic and it does nothing as if its froze(it hasnt) but still does nothing as if the link on the button does exist, and it always says on the bottom display there are still things downloading on the page and they never finish like 2 object but always looks as if the page is complete and i can not wright in the text field.

i overnight fully reinstalled windows and have done all the updates, firewall, antiv ect. even tryed firefox! any help would be great. cheers. danny!

Edited by danny1987

I had the first issue you had there with the category thing yesterday and like you got round it by going to anther page.

I then cancelled the add as i only wanted to know the number of previous keepers a car had and I knew if you put the details into ebay it brings it up! So not sure on the pic part as never went that far.

Perhaps ebay is the issue as if you've reinstalled OS and tried different browser I really can't think what else might cause it. Perhaps antivirus/firewall settings but most likely ebay issue I'd say.

never had any problems here - and ive used IE for years :unsure:

Me too kev I have always used I.E but lately it was playing up and not letting me upload pics Ebay said try Mozilla which i did then it worked fine but soon got rid of the Mozilla as I did not like it at all.

Si