Breaking XR3i 16v Cabriolet 1993 mk5

wayne t

hi all.

As per previous post im breaking a 1993 xr3i cabriolet. All parts are available . I havent got a clue about computers but my mate has some pics and he will post them tomorrow. The car is in very good condition. If you want anything not listed please contact me . its hard to put everything up here but at the moment the car is complete. The alloys are non standard and im not sure of the make so no doubt a pic will be required but can email them or else they will be up here at some point tomorrow.

The car is metallic red ( same or similar to magenta ). The roof is also RED .

The car is in TUNBRIDGE WELLS , KENT . TN2.

If anyone is local you are more than welcome to take parts off it yourself. The reg number is K833 ETW in case anyone knows of it. Well anyway i will list some of the major parts and prices and you can contact me . I will leave my mobile as its on most of the time and i dont come on the computer that much :

Engine 1800cc 16v - 76,000 miles from new with history - with ecu if req £175.00

Full leather interior - black - winged back type. with door cards etc - v.good cond - £200.00

Red Electric roof - with glass rear window - no rips tears etc - super cond - £120.00

Alloys - near new tyres - £125.00

Headlights £30.00 - Rear lights £10.00 - K&N filter with crossover pipe £20.00 - Mirrors (red) £20 (all per pair)

Doors £20ea - Bonnet £25 - Bootlid £ 30 - Dash £15 - S/wheel £10 - Glass £10ea - Bumpers £20ea

Gearbox 5-speed £ 75 - Driveshafts £10ea

Thats some of major items but i do have everything. This stuff needs shifting so let me know. Prices dont include postage.

My number is 07540 855526 Thanks for looking

WAYNE

my payment is on the way, recordered delivery for window motor/runner etc

thanks mate .. will remove later and post to you.

mirrors are electric i think. will check later .

wayne

by the way. if you go onto gumtree in the KENT section under car accsessories section there are some pics of the car / wheels etc

thanks

wayne

i think the same as the car in your sig mate. check out the photo on the gumtree site the car is on there. until i get some pics up its a pain i know but if they are any good £20 the pair

wayne

web address for pic??