Alarms

Fat Del

What alarms you guys got if any?

Been looking for an alarm for a while now but never really got round to it. I also have limited knowledge on what to look for, and what is a good deal.

Are the cliffords and toad alarms worth all the hype? What sort of price should I be looking at for a decent all round, but not brash system?

What alarms you guys got if any?

Been looking for an alarm for a while now but never really got round to it. I also have limited knowledge on what to look for, and what is a good deal.

Are the cliffords and toad alarms worth all the hype? What sort of price should I be looking at for a decent all round, but not brash system?

I personally opt for Cobra alarms, they are reliable and eqaul to any of the more expensive setups in terms of equipment and protection.

I know there was talk of them applying to be thatcham approved a while back but dont recall if they went through with it but then thats only really an issue if your wanting to chip some money of your insurance costs aswell....otherwise their great alarms for half the cost of a clifford or toad etc :thumb: