manchester

DRAVEN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is the cruise/street racing in eccles near the westone retail park at the truck stop

i think if an evo meet was organised to be regular then it could have a good turnout with the amount of people on here from the northwest etc

Is it legal though fella, I am not turning up to something like that to be closed in by police.

the one in stockport at SCS is poor... i used to go, a few lads met up in ashton then convoyed down to scs where we would park up and be very bored... well i was anyway so stopped going. the one at or near trafford park is a little better but not much room, especially when there bleedin drag racing up and down the fooker!

I think we should start a meet! :D

wheres a good location!?! id saaaay..... white city retail park.

there is the cruise/street racing in eccles near the westone retail park at the truck stop

i think if an evo meet was organised to be regular then it could have a good turnout with the amount of people on here from the northwest etc

Is it legal though fella, I am not turning up to something like that to be closed in by police.

no its not but as soon as the police turn up they move to another place up the road from the trafford centre

the one in stockport at SCS is poor... i used to go, a few lads met up in ashton then convoyed down to scs where we would park up and be very bored... well i was anyway so stopped going. the one at or near trafford park is a little better but not much room, especially when there bleedin drag racing up and down the fooker!

I think we should start a meet! :D

wheres a good location!?! id saaaay..... white city retail park.

the manchester classic ford club meets at the swinging bridge pub near the trafford centre which is a good place coz its just off the motorway and people know where the trafford centre is

but white city is 5 mins form my house too :pancake:

I was thinking somehwere were the evoERSSS could meet and have a local chin wag and grag a bite, i belive theres a hut just across the way there!

If nothing gets organised, why not come over to Barnsley next month to our meet

I was thinking somehwere were the evoERSSS could meet and have a local chin wag and grag a bite, i belive theres a hut just across the way there!

If nothing gets organised, why not come over to Barnsley next month to our meet

ill be coming to that anyway! :D

are you gonna turn up this time :rolleyes: