water in front floor

daddycool

I still have prob with condensation on front window screen and the front blower dont blow much when set to warm but does when changed to front vents.

2day i looked under the carpet on the passenger front and as u prob no theres another rubber bit.

well that is very wet and esp under it.

this is why i get condensation ovsly but wat causes this.

I still have prob with condensation on front window screen and the front blower dont blow much when set to warm but does when changed to front vents.

2day i looked under the carpet on the passenger front and as u prob no theres another rubber bit.

well that is very wet and esp under it.

this is why i get condensation ovsly but wat causes this.

My gti had the dreaded water in the front passenger side,found out it was a hole behind the battery.Take battery out and your see a black plate at the back,this is what the battery buds up to.fill the kettle and pore water behind the plate look in the car with the carpet up and you should see water coming in above the ecu.Don't do what i did and cut the plate off and welded a new plate over the hole,bloody hole was only the size of a 10 pence coin,set fire to my car good job had a fire extinguisher at hand or would have lost my car.Ram loads of silicon behind the plate or that expanding foam saves a lot of hassle.