mondeo cosworth 7j tyre size.

skydivebaz

They're not Cosworth wheels.

215/45 will most likely rub. 205/45 is the better size. Some also run 205/40 but i'd prefer the taller sidewall.

Well i know they are not cosworth wheels but they were the special edition of the sam design just not the 8j ET25

So 205/45 then, the car will only be -25m as i am not 17 anymore

Cheers

The wheels you have are available in 6.5J and 7J, i'm not sure if it was a special edition but equally not sure what cars were fitted with which wheels. It might have simply been a year change thing, or perhaps the early Mondeo Si models with the RS kit on had the wider wheels fitted.

The wheels you have are available in 6.5J and 7J, i'm not sure if it was a special edition but equally not sure what cars were fitted with which wheels. It might have simply been a year change thing, or perhaps the early Mondeo Si models with the RS kit on had the wider wheels fitted.

thanks Stu, yup i know they were a special edition wheel as my mondeo estate has some sort of RS kit on it with rear top spoiler and the 6.5j wheels, just got them as thought the 8j would be to much on the mk5. but i will go for 205. but i have loads to do before getting tyres. thankfully not much welding as its been in the garage the last 5 years!

thanks Stu, yup i know they were a special edition wheel as my mondeo estate has some sort of RS kit on it with rear top spoiler and the 6.5j wheels, just got them as thought the 8j would be to much on the mk5. but i will go for 205. but i have loads to do before getting tyres. thankfully not much welding as its been in the garage the last 5 years!