Lost my license

Jordan99940

guys i have lost my lisence and cant find it i say that a year after losing it in the first place... was wondering if i get a new one from the DVLA if i have to send in another photo or they can just use the one which they have on their datbase...

any help appreciated

thanks Jordan

guys i have lost my lisence and cant find it i say that a year after losing it in the first place... was wondering if i get a new one from the DVLA if i have to send in another photo or they can just use the one which they have on their datbase...

any help appreciated

thanks Jordan

When mine was half inched about month after I got it back by a local nob'end I called the Dvla and they told me that they would be able to send me out a new license after Id supplied some proof of identity of which I dont recall exactly what they wanted in the way of ID but I do recall they didnt ask for a photo, so I assumed they would just use the one on record.

I never did have to get a new'un as a local lad spotted the license in the theivin scummers house and as is the normal in my case it filtered back to me and myself and younger brother paid the lad a visit to "retrieve" and "tell off" the offending individual.

needless to say you got it back lol

aye, little scrote had started trying to peel the laminate on one corner unsuccessfully, post office didnt say owt about the minor damage though when I went to get a tax disc, and a local rozzer wasnt arsed either when I got pulled on a random stop.