6 speed wiper stalk

Simon69

recently purchased one of these, tried everything but the 6 speed part doesnt do anything so im assuming they must be faulty

therefore if you have one thats been tested and works please let me know :cheers:

have you changed the relay m8

This is going to be an absolutely daft answer but one i dont know the answer to.

to answer your question directly Yes it came with a relay however with no relay in place the wiper still worked :unsure:

recently purchased one of these, tried everything but the 6 speed part doesnt do anything so im assuming they must be faulty

therefore if you have one thats been tested and works please let me know :cheers:

This is going to be an absolutely daft answer but one i dont know the answer to.

to answer your question directly Yes it came with a relay however with no relay in place the wiper still worked :unsure:

you have to fit the relay so the six speed works m8

you have to fit the relay so the six speed works m8

:pancake: yeah i did that still nowt, just pointing out the wiper still worked with no relay

ok so the relay has 5 pins

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6779/1001712to.jpg

down the side it says

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7024/1001713q.jpg

and on the top it says

n6eza 92gg 13c718 aa

actuater asy- illuminated entry 12v-

Thanks guys

the relay should be red with a R on top the one that you have there is a timed courtesy light