Scort Si

sumpy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the car looks the dangles bud it really does, i should get some of mine up but have no camra or pc to load it onto

Thanks bud, shame about pics would be good to see yours.

Heavyrightfoot, do you have any suggestions about the rim? I dont wanna try and track down x1 wheel as chances are it wont match.. Paying for all four to get refurbed my only option then?

Don't know tbh mate, I have built several sets up by buying odd wheels and they look fine, but they are still hard to get hold of

Well I'm even less confident about it now lol but thanks for the advice as it saves me risking it. I'll try and track down a refurber nearer me to be on the safe side.

there are loads of people that sort alloy wheels out these days as the roads are so sh1t, what plans have you got for her in the future then fella and have you named your car lmao just thought il make an intresting topic

Cant agree more about the crap roads bud! My plans will be mainly cosmetic as I recently lost access to my garage and she's my daily drive so need quick swap over mods for the time being. Keeping her looking simple and clean is my main focus. On the naming front, sorry to disapoint but no.. isnt that more of a girly thing? I might be wrong but not my cup of tea :cheers:

there are loads of people that sort alloy wheels out these days as the roads are so sh1t, what plans have you got for her in the future then fella and have you named your car lmao just thought il make an intresting topic

Cant agree more about the crap roads bud! My plans will be mainly cosmetic as I recently lost access to my garage and she's my daily drive so need quick swap over mods for the time being. Keeping her looking simple and clean is my main focus. On the naming front, sorry to disapoint but no.. isnt that more of a girly thing? I might be wrong but not my cup of tea :cheers:

na got to give it a name bud mines pisswilly lmao, mine is a daily driver for me needs a bit of work here and there but will get it done in the end and what cosmetics you thinking

Pisswilly? lol I wont ask..

As stated I like the smooth clean look so I'll try an source anything along them lines IE despoilered/dewipered tailgate an things like colourcoded handles/locks but can't plan anything till MoT's done (just incase) lol

You have any post's up of yours I can look at?