advice needed

escrt1.4i

recently i got hold of a set of 60 mm rear springs which i thought id try on my car i was previous to that 40mm all round with g max shocks on the back and standards on the front so now its 40 front 60 rear till i get some front springs , recntly i also got some new tires on the front 2 weeks later they are now on the wear markers ,only thing other than droping the rear it has had a new passenger lower arm fitted, i did get the tracking checked and it was -10.6mm passenger and +2.6mm driver side any ideas what this could mean its never been that bad before and hasnt affected the tires this bad on it previously could it be anything to do with balancing of wheels, lower arm

with -60mm, get used to that :innocent:

i will be getting traking done just waiting on tires to come monday or tuesday, i no 60 mm will kill tires but front is only 40mm so there must be something wrong either with car or tires for it to have made them wear so quick and be so far out on one side

with -60mm, get used to that :innocent:

i will be getting traking done just waiting on tires to come monday or tuesday, i no 60 mm will kill tires but front is only 40mm so there must be something wrong either with car or tires for it to have made them wear so quick and be so far out on one side

Replacing a single arm that's not original equipment will knock the tracking out straight away, As they are only patterns so they can vary in size, QH arms are almost spot on but cheaper arms can be way too long from the mounting bolts to the ball joint thus throwing it out major