Front Bumper

Frazer_d

Hi folks.

I am after a fogged front bumper, no cracks, preferably in white but it would be going into the body shop so doesn't really matter what colour.

Also open to an evotech bumper, again, no cracks, not worried about colour.

Posted to IV36.

CheeRs,

Fraz

i'll be selling my evotech front bumper for £250 painted in any colour. would prefer collection to prevent any damage so P&P will be high to cover cost of bubble wrap lol!

Hmmm, it's tempting mate. I can't collect from there mate, it wouldn't happen. Could you get me a price for it just posted to IV36? Not painted.

CheeRs,

Fraz

sorry about late reply, well i can probably get it all wrapped up and sent to you for £225, £200 cash and £25 in paypal. the way it is at the minute is it has a load of stonechips in the paint, slight bit of damage on one corner no cracks. i can if you want repair the whole bumper and prep it and spray primer on it if ya like? and i'm not talking about rattle can jobbie mate talking proper 2k primer. maybe 2k plastic primer

sorry about late reply, well i can probably get it all wrapped up and sent to you for £225, £200 cash and £25 in paypal. the way it is at the minute is it has a load of stonechips in the paint, slight bit of damage on one corner no cracks. i can if you want repair the whole bumper and prep it and spray primer on it if ya like? and i'm not talking about rattle can jobbie mate talking proper 2k primer. maybe 2k plastic primer

I would be doing that myself so I am after a price for it posted as it is?

My car is going into the bodyshop anyway so I would be doing it then.

CheeRs,

Fraz

£225 posted mate, i was gonna be cheeky and ask for a tenner for the primer but seeing your in a bodyshop thats even better! it comes without fogs by the way, but like i said no major cracks or anything like that.

No chance mate.

Anyone else got a fogged front bumper or an evotech bumper?

CheeRs,

Fraz

well if you want it couriered all the way to scotland i would have to send it as a large parcel. and wrap it in shed loads of bubble wrap so it b £200 for the bumper and £25 for the courier mate. the chance of another evotech for sale in good condition just like mine would be harder. someone sold a damaged one on here for £80. so if you don't want to then fine. but just consider how hard would it be to find another evotech!

well if you want it couriered all the way to scotland i would have to send it as a large parcel. and wrap it in shed loads of bubble wrap so it b £200 for the bumper and £25 for the courier mate. the chance of another evotech for sale in good condition just like mine would be harder. someone sold a damaged one on here for £80. so if you don't want to then fine. but just consider how hard would it be to find another evotech!

I can't justify £200 right now for a front bumper and to be honest, I think it's a bit steep, just my opinion.

Still looking.

CheeRs,

Fraz