morette indicator pic request

Fogulrs

jaffa how do you make the fogs into indicators?

I don't know how he's done it but you could do 501 bulbs, drill a hole, stick in a rubber grommet and push fit the bulbs in using a sidelight holder or simular. Beats making the stock whole bigger to fit the massive filament bulb.

How do you make the bulb flash like an indicator then?

I don't know how he's done it but you could do 501 bulbs, drill a hole, stick in a rubber grommet and push fit the bulbs in using a sidelight holder or simular. Beats making the stock whole bigger to fit the massive filament bulb.

Just use your existing indicator wires, extend if necessary, attach 501 bulbs to the ends removing the stock bulb then wire in a resister to stop the crazy flashing!

It did pretty much the same thing with my morettes, used smaller bulbs as I didn't want to cut a massive hole in them. Plus by drilling a seperate hole you can keep them as fogs too if you want.

You with me?

Just use your existing indicator wires, extend if necessary, attach 501 bulbs to the ends removing the stock bulb then wire in a resister to stop the crazy flashing!

It did pretty much the same thing with my morettes, used smaller bulbs as I didn't want to cut a massive hole in them. Plus by drilling a seperate hole you can keep them as fogs too if you want.

You with me?

right defo gonna put these in

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x381/fogulrs/4f150ea7.jpg

they will be mounted like this

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x381/fogulrs/25824847.jpg

with carbon fibre trumpets! the indicators come with wiring and what looks like a resistor like this

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x381/fogulrs/e439080a.jpg

any idea if thats a resistor and if so should i just use scotch connectors too connect them too the wires from my indicators?

hey sorry only just noticed this

i cut the hole bigger from the normal spot light bulb ie cutting away any bit i didnt need so the indicator one fitted in then had to cut down the bulb holder so it would fit into place

then extended the wires so it would reach also had to make a hole in the rubber that fits on the bottom so it was a sealed unit