electric seat and airbag

JAMGTI

Hi, just swapped the RS2000 recaros in my GTI for puma millenium leather recaros, these have electric height adjustment but i noiced the plug on the seat has 4 wires and the GTI seat has 2 wires. the seat moves ok but just wondered if anyone knows what the other 2 wires do?

Also the plug for the pretensioners is a different shape and the 2 plugs won't connect, going to get the plugs from a puma at the weekend unless someone knows what resistor i can fit to turn the airbag light off. I think it is 3.3 ohms or is that just if fitting a non airbag steering wheel?

Cheers.

Hi, just swapped the RS2000 recaros in my GTI for puma millenium leather recaros, these have electric height adjustment but i noiced the plug on the seat has 4 wires and the GTI seat has 2 wires. the seat moves ok but just wondered if anyone knows what the other 2 wires do?

Also the plug for the pretensioners is a different shape and the 2 plugs won't connect, going to get the plugs from a puma at the weekend unless someone knows what resistor i can fit to turn the airbag light off. I think it is 3.3 ohms or is that just if fitting a non airbag steering wheel?

Cheers.

heated seat possibly