koni sport adjustable

waynegc123

If they're the ones for your chassis code, then yes they'll fit!

Very good dampers.. work very well with H&R springs..

Thanks very much, I gave the guy at koni my exact model so its should be the right ones.

I've got spax springs but really want H&R's, they will have to wait for now

So Far with the spax springs and Powerflex bushes all round the car handles great.

Next is Shocks and then maby Strutbraces

Thanks again :cheers:

If you want to improve the handling then i'd look at some way of reducing the amount of grip at the rear end, e.g. increase the torsional rigidity of the rear beam, ala anti-roll bar. It'll do more than anything else put together.

If you want to improve the handling then i'd look at some way of reducing the amount of grip at the rear end, e.g. increase the torsional rigidity of the rear beam, ala anti-roll bar. It'll do more than anything else put together.

I've got an astra F rear antiroll bar somewhere that looks like its going to fit... I must admit, I didn't think of reducing the grip at the rear I thought it would be better to tighten up the front since the rear feels planted and the front needs a bit more grip.

:thumb:

If you tighten up the front you'll end up with less grip. The more stiff you make something, the less compliant it is. Grip is all about compliancy. If tyres are bouncing around the surface then you're losing grip. Everything is a compromise though.

If you tighten up the front you'll end up with less grip. The more stiff you make something, the less compliant it is. Grip is all about compliancy. If tyres are bouncing around the surface then you're losing grip. Everything is a compromise though.

Well that makes sense :)

Thanks alot for the help, really appriciate it