Help Mk6 1.8 si cut out on left hand bends

Yozman2000

I know when my engine isnt getting fuel, i was asking on here incase there was a common problem before i start stripping the tank off the car, may be there are some helpful people on here

You don't know when your engine isn't getting fuel. All you know is that the engine loses power when you corner. Like I kindly went out of my way to tell you, lots of things can cause that SYMPTOM. If you don't like that answer, then have fun removing your fuel tank.

I know when my engine isnt getting fuel, i was asking on here incase there was a common problem before i start stripping the tank off the car, may be there are some helpful people on here

You don't know when your engine isn't getting fuel. All you know is that the engine loses power when you corner. Like I kindly went out of my way to tell you, lots of things can cause that SYMPTOM. If you don't like that answer, then have fun removing your fuel tank.

its not "loss of power" the engine cuts out until it straightens up, so if its not fuel starvation what is it?

if i take it to a mechanic they will only replace the fuel pump first anyway so just pissing money up the wall eh?

It seems you have already made your mind up with a) what's wrong and b) what anyone else will do to fix it.

Stop wasting our time.

STOP WASTING OUR TIME!! your the one answering the posts with useless comments! just so you can look good because you have replied to as many posts as possible! I dont know what causing it but i know enough to know when my engine aint getting fuel. think im wasting your time dont reply to my posts, and perhaps someone who has had the same problem may reply.

ps you cant go though life being a gimp, get off the internet and get a life, nothing nice to say then go away

Listen sunshine, don't get your knickers in a twist because someone doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

How about this then?

I had exactly the same symptoms as you due to a faulty muffler bearing. Does that help?

Listen sunshine, don't get your knickers in a twist because someone doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

How about this then?

I had exactly the same symptoms as you due to a faulty muffler bearing. Does that help?

"sunshine?"

firstly its not that you have told me something i dont wanna hear! just seems like you got up on the wrong side of bed and wanna pee as many people as possible off.

i asked for help with a topic and expect someone to reply with "yes Ive had this problem before try this"

now then faulty muffler bearing sounds more helpful, for this i thank you but the full exhaust system has been replaced (from manifold to decat to backbox) so i doubt this being the problem