engine conversions

puppy

preety much as the title says really, im looking into possible engine conversions for the orion. I was just wondering what people had done and how easy they are. Ive toyed around with a 2.3 conversion, also an st170 transplant and even an rs conversion, but im just not sure. also toying around withe idea of a 2.3 with bike carbs?? let me know what you have, how easy is was and what sort of power you are getting, thanks andy.

preety much as the title says really, im looking into possible engine conversions for the orion. I was just wondering what people had done and how easy they are. Ive toyed around with a 2.3 conversion, also an st170 transplant and even an rs conversion, but im just not sure. also toying around withe idea of a 2.3 with bike carbs?? let me know what you have, how easy is was and what sort of power you are getting, thanks andy.

i woulda thought the chv t would be the easiest conversion for an orion no?

its already got the 1.8 130bhp zetec engine with the mtx 75 box. Just wondering what else. Im seriously considering an st170 lump on bike carbs.just looking at engine management etc. Ive had cvh turbs before, and althogh its a very easy conversion, i found that it wasnt as reliable as i would of liked.