no one said selling had to be serious

shawdreamer

was scratching about for something to get my head into next year as my ever decreasing workload is leaving me more and more spare time and as Ive worked like a tw4t since I was 16 I simply dont know how to cope with being idle.

my sister mentioned her ex was looking for someone who might wanna help him out building a buggy (one of those one built on a beetle chasis) so I started nosing about ebay and the like and came across this listing that makes me wanna buy one for myself.

STOP PRESS!!! BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 25TH THESE FRAMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR JUST £695! Next year you can expect them to go back to full price, so grab yourselves a christmas bargain! The worlds cheapest kit car just got cheaper!

Normally selling at £2000, we have a limited time offer on our rail frames, just £695. These frames bolt directly to a standard beetle floorpan, NO MODIFICATIONS required, no IVA TEST, no complicated troubles registering.

This is the ultimate way in the UK to look cool, trust me i drive the blue one daily, and cool is an understatement. Flipping English weather - by the time I get to work I pop into the fridge just to warm up a bit . My morning routine consists of popping half a shot glass of anti freeze into each eye so they dont freeze over on the trip. Chances are if you are looking at this then you have already experienced the joys only dub enthusiast masochists are privvy to, like scraping your own frozen breath frantically from the windscreen in rush hour traffic, or hoping your frozen knee still has the power to make the un-assisted badly adjusted drum brakes just slow you down a bit before you slide into the back of a modern car that has just lightly braked... These horrors are of course more than negated by the one day the sun shines, and you, in your awesome rail, are yes, the true king of the road, your genitalia are like Nelsons column in proportion and vitality, and you are A GOD. This is why you must, simply must have one of these or your whole life is not complete, indeed it is a complete waste of time and DNA. Think about it, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF.

I genuinely want one now so I can finally have a car to go with my eeeeeeeeeeeeeenooooooooooooormous penis!

was scratching about for something to get my head into next year as my ever decreasing workload is leaving me more and more spare time and as Ive worked like a tw4t since I was 16 I simply dont know how to cope with being idle.

my sister mentioned her ex was looking for someone who might wanna help him out building a buggy (one of those one built on a beetle chasis) so I started nosing about ebay and the like and came across this listing that makes me wanna buy one for myself.

STOP PRESS!!! BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 25TH THESE FRAMES ARE AVAILABLE FOR JUST £695! Next year you can expect them to go back to full price, so grab yourselves a christmas bargain! The worlds cheapest kit car just got cheaper!

Normally selling at £2000, we have a limited time offer on our rail frames, just £695. These frames bolt directly to a standard beetle floorpan, NO MODIFICATIONS required, no IVA TEST, no complicated troubles registering.

This is the ultimate way in the UK to look cool, trust me i drive the blue one daily, and cool is an understatement. Flipping English weather - by the time I get to work I pop into the fridge just to warm up a bit . My morning routine consists of popping half a shot glass of anti freeze into each eye so they dont freeze over on the trip. Chances are if you are looking at this then you have already experienced the joys only dub enthusiast masochists are privvy to, like scraping your own frozen breath frantically from the windscreen in rush hour traffic, or hoping your frozen knee still has the power to make the un-assisted badly adjusted drum brakes just slow you down a bit before you slide into the back of a modern car that has just lightly braked... These horrors are of course more than negated by the one day the sun shines, and you, in your awesome rail, are yes, the true king of the road, your genitalia are like Nelsons column in proportion and vitality, and you are A GOD. This is why you must, simply must have one of these or your whole life is not complete, indeed it is a complete waste of time and DNA. Think about it, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF.

I genuinely want one now so I can finally have a car to go with my eeeeeeeeeeeeeenooooooooooooormous penis!

Brilliant - give it a go!