amparo blue side skirts

nathanbromley

right I have got some brand new gti replica skirts and spats in primer and a cosworth spoiler in black that I want spraying, but I keep getting quotes of 4 5 and £600 now id rather do it myself but I aint got no spray guns or anything to do it with, or even the tools to fit them which is why id need help, even if I did have everything I wouldn't be confident enough to do it.

So the easy option is to buy some in amparo blue just about to pay for some spats off ebay but cant find the skirts anywhere.

any help welcome thank you

i would like to help with the painting side but i'm down south in hemel Hempstead and work in st.albans! they would be painted properly but they will have to be dropped off to me or sent over to me I can fit them up too but the only way that's happening is for you to come to me so that's gonna be one long journey mind

i would like to help with the painting side but i'm down south in hemel Hempstead and work in st.albans! they would be painted properly but they will have to be dropped off to me or sent over to me I can fit them up too but the only way that's happening is for you to come to me so that's gonna be one long journey mind

Yeah just a bit, well if I get them sprayed it shouldn't be to hard to get someone to fit them nearer to me. Someone on my street is fixing up a Capri so maybe he could help with fitting I've asked him about spraying before but he says he can't do it very well. Anyway how much would you want for spraying them?

my mate has got a set in amparo blue but he hasnt got round to putting them up for sale so if you fancy a trip over to manchester to pic them up they are here

Just seen this my iPad wants chucking. How much is he wanting for them?