Suspension upgrade, Morettes

Dyl

Hi Guys,

1) am looking for some springs for my mk6 1.8D van. Time to get rid of the hand cut ones lol! probably 40mm should do the job, but might try some 60s aswell as van has 4 1/2 drop on the back & I think about 50mm cut from fronts, so another 10mm might be good!

How much does 60mm lowering on fronts effect tyre wear tracking steering etc? Anyone help here? Someone else suggested coilovers, anyone have any suitable...fronts only..leafs at rear!! ;)

2) Morettes anyone, have a pair of stripped out silver ones I bought, with screws springs & loads of bits in a jar, anyone got some pictures of where long screws, short screws, butterly nuts & everthing else etc goes?. Also a spring mssing, little clips for screws rusted away, anyone got a complete set without lenses, that they want to part with for spares/missing parts lol!

So if you got any springs/coilovers (good nick tho pls, not some rusty old things that look like they originate from some old viking burial ground) lol or some oldy but goldy morettes pls get back to me, ta Dyl.

Driving up to Manchester from Bridgwater, Somerset, next thursday, so have already got some lights to pick up from Birmingham on the way, so can pick up if you're on the way & right bits at right price! :)