INFINITY 6X9s

POWERSCORT

Hello :thumb: just bought some infinity 6x9s from halfords for £49.99, not bad they were £99.99 they are infinity 9603i, 300w and i orderd a stelth shelf whilst i was there :thumb: .

I know it is a bit late now to ask as i have bought them but r they any good....they sounded nice in the shop :D ,and do they just screw to the underside of the stelth shelf??

ive been looking at those 2 mate at halfords, also looked at the JBL GTO's, (£69.99) thought they were just as good as the

the Infinity's, however thought the JBL's handled high end bass better cause i took my 50cent CD in and tested them.

Im getting them this month.

The infinty's got a bronze award in the Max Power 6*9s test so they must be quite good! (only bought max power for this reason dont usually buy it!!!! - Im a Fast Ford reader :) )

Depending on the price of my Powerflow exhaust ill either get those or the JBLs :thumb:

Let us know how they sound in your car!

lol they 300 watts max and 100 watts rms.........................ive got 150wattts rms goin through em..........sounds sweet but now fills in and so cant really here sub at mo but that will be sorted when i get round to actually fitting everything properly in my boot!!!

john