ford enthusiasts day

John

it was a good day there. did anyone see the genuine brand new rs500 front bumper for £500?

Only decided to come yesterday. 81 miles each way. and guess what i managed to find an evo flyer on my car, the evo slot did look good, and u got a prime spot.

ques were a B*stard thou getting in.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i too ended up with a evo flyer on my car :rolleyes:

foxy, yeah it was a bit chilly but totally agree with ross, the fact the rain held off was enough for me :thumb:

it was either make or break and no rain made the day for me along with having a laugh in the process :thumb:

i was watching the cars on the track for most of the day with my dad. everybody was there in the car park, i went away for about 30mins and when i got back, every bugger had gone ;) . enjoyed myslef and hope to go to some more in the future. oh yes, i got myself some chrome ford badges.

on another subject, i have 71 pictures so does anybody want to host them for me???

Marcus

i was watching the cars on the track for most of the day with my dad. everybody was there in the car park, i went away for about 30mins and when i got back, every bugger had gone ;) . enjoyed myslef and hope to go to some more in the future. oh yes, i got myself some chrome ford badges.

on another subject, i have 71 pictures so does anybody want to host them for me???

Marcus

send them me if u want and can do them 2nite or 2mora :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

TOP DAY! :D

Well done to Matt for organising that one.. top job mate!

Im happy i got another mod on my car CRYSTAL SIDE REPEATERS!! :))

Well worth the Four hour drive each way even if i did freeze me nuts off and make me car even more dirty!

heres to 2004 season and i guarantee there will be more bad pics of me if every one gets there way!!! (MATT) :P

Just cant wait to get my mods going!

:thumb:

Had a great day and big up to matt for organising it and persuading (sp) everyone to get there for half 7. really paid off, dont think we could of had a better spot :thumb:

some interesting stuff for sale, those magnesium wheels :drool: I WANT SOME :eek: although i thought it was more orientated for older fords, but was good all the same. was nice to chat with lee, tidd's and ross :thumb:

Bring on 2004!!

Had a great day and big up to matt for organising it and persuading (sp) everyone to get there for half 7. really paid off, dont think we could of had a better spot :thumb:

imo it was better than having the 3 or 4 show cars indoors that they were allowing, and your right, there wan't a better spot in the whole of Donnington, not even the petrol station or the lorry park Matt!!!!! ;) ;) :D :D :D :D