Hello Lads

Blade

Hey Lads

Only me I am trying to decide what mod to do next to my car I´m thinking about a ST24 back bumper or to have one custom made.

So far I´ve spent a fortune on mods trying to get noticed so I can get appeared in one of the magazines but before I send my photo´s of there is still mods in my head that I would like to do.

But I suppose you have to stop somewhere don´t you you know how it is lads espically when you are saving for a house to move out.

Write back

Gav

Hi Steve

Unfortunately I do not have a scanner but I will be sending some photos to Ian shortly.

I already have the Cyclone sideskirts with a WRC front bumper and Rear Bumper.

It is also lowered 40mm with HP black BK racing alloys I also have purchased the rear after burner kit which I think is the best mod on the car and to top it all of I have a Issuzu Trooper bonnet vent.

I am thinking about buying the smoked Headlights that are on the market at the moment because the quad conversion is too expensive time it comes to spraying.

Gavin :P

T9BY, you should be alright, my mate has that combo and it looks ok ´cos the gti skirts flare at the end. Gav, sounds like a nice motor you´ve got there! If you want you can post a few pics to me and I´ll scan ´em up and send ´em back if you want. BTW there´s an accessories shop near me that sells Mk6 Morette´s for just £250, they´re that cheap ´cos you don´t have to pay tax but you have to pay in cash.

I have a ST24 rear bumper on my GTi and think it looks fine.

I also have a cossie style spliter on the front.

The rear of the GTi arch is just above the bottom of the bumper..

The only thing I dont like about the bumper is that there is about a 1cm lip on either side of the car where the side of bumper meets the side of the car.

I am going to smooth and blend it in over the summer.

Also... what does look good are those delta side skirts from Carlton. Only problem is, there are no jack points in the skirts so if you evet got a flat.. you would be shafted..

Amit