Just crashed

foxdie

8o .........Judging by the pic, i'm sad to say you have done some serious damage there.

Even with a light bang on the steering is bad news.The rack for sure will be fcuked,as well as a few other bits you can't see.Steering geometry is a fine art,hopefully no mounting points are bent or you're looking at a write off or big bill. Al. ;(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dmg.jpg

as indicated here, you can see the drop link has broken (black balljoint still visable) and the trackrod from the steering rack is bent too, sorry mate, but thats gonna hurt your wallet... especially as you already know you lower arm and wheel are bollocksd...

TimL

Ford tech bloke

8o .........Judging by the pic, i'm sad to say you have done some serious damage there.

Even with a light bang on the steering is bad news.The rack for sure will be fcuked,as well as a few other bits you can't see.Steering geometry is a fine art,hopefully no mounting points are bent or you're looking at a write off or big bill. Al. ;(

Oh great, thats not the news i wanted to hear. I use my car for work, loss of car = no income. SH!T

thief? thief? whats your problem then mate? i'm merely point out what nobody seems to have mentioned, i would have gone further to help you but with that sort attitude you don't deserve it....

WWWOOOOOOO, it was a joke cos the image had changed saying you stole it.

Image Stolen From

B3ta

Wasnt meant to offend. :thumb: