FOXES!!! F@~"Ers

Echos

Tuesday evenin a night to remember!!!

6:30 Get home get changed in a rush as i have to pick the girlfriend up to go to the cinema with 2 other mates

7:00 get to the garage to find my fuel cap is jammed

7:15 finaly break the cap off and fill up wit fuel, run across to halfords to buy another

7:30 get to my girlfriends av some food

8:15 meet with other two and head up to the cinema

8:30 get to the cinema and go watch scary move (not a bad film)

10:00 film finishes head to the bar.

11:30 leave the bar and head to the cars to find my friends car has been bust into and sound system nicked

12:30 leave to drop the missus off

1:00 leave to go home

1:15 fox runs in road (ouch) slaughter it doin 80mph

1:20 pull over in a car park have a smoke and throw a paddy

1:25 leave and head to mates house (it gets worse)!!!

1:30 get to mates house

3:00am leave mates house for home

3:10am get home can hear hissing

3:11 think Fcuk it i cant be bothered

3:15 im in bed asleep

next morning wake to find 1 flat tyre and red dirty bumper and half a numberplate not to mention a bent fuel cap key and a Fcuk fuel cap y me!!!! :vangry: :kill: :nutter: there was no way i was gunna win

My car got broke into two times on the same street in the same night the other week, wrechend the door off, so parked it in the other side of the street under a CCTV camera, wrenched the other door off, Couldnt beleive it.

Also trashed a few bumpers due to things flying out in front of me, mainly phesants though.

unlucky fella

i woulda turned round and gones home as soon as i had probs with the fuel cap

Yeah i will next time!!! dont care how small but im gunna granny crawl home and park on the drive!!! its cheaper.

unlucky mate. whos stereo got nicked

it was a friend of my missus.

yeah at least i av got my stereo couldnt afford to by that again!!!

My car got broke into two times on the same street in the same night the other week, wrechend the door off, so parked it in the other side of the street under a CCTV camera, wrenched the other door off, Couldnt beleive it.

Also trashed a few bumpers due to things flying out in front of me, mainly phesants though.

Its the bear faced cheek that some1 could do it at all, the lads stereo was nicked under a cctv camera, infront of the cinema and the security gard saw it!!! how much of a Pee take!!!

Bummer mate. Reminds me of my mate. Had Citroen Xsara VTS and it was in the garage having a kit put on ready to show on a stand at Weston Wheels. The day of the show and still no car. Went to the garage to pick it up that morning and they'd only just put the bumper on. Missing the club convoy by about an hour so tanked it up there. Half hour into the journy there a pigeon stood in the centre of the fast lane of the M4. At 100mph the B*stard thing destroyed the number plate and mesh and plastered the bumper in blood! :vangry:

Bummer mate. Reminds me of my mate. Had Citroen Xsara VTS and it was in the garage having a kit put on ready to show on a stand at Weston Wheels. The day of the show and still no car. Went to the garage to pick it up that morning and they'd only just put the bumper on. Missing the club convoy by about an hour so tanked it up there. Half hour into the journy there a pigeon stood in the centre of the fast lane of the M4. At 100mph the B*stard thing destroyed the number plate and mesh and plastered the bumper in blood! 

never thats pretty shitty. Just a thought u off to weston wheel this year??? I think we got a big group from my area goin down, im currently tryin to get stuartpool and dunk to Come. U gunna b there???