sound proofing

toonarmy

at the very least do the boot floor and the inner arches as they are like the 2 largest areas getting the greatest impact from the subs.......i've just done my boot out with sound deadening.....deffinatly makes a difference but will cost u a fortune if u wanna go all the way with it!

4 rolls of dynamat extreme

do the boot floor and arches like tiddles said, and the part of the boot lid where the number plate sits.

Click Here. Dynamat Extreme...The Cheapest I've Seen It

its probably worth doing. the more powerful the system, the more worth it...

I done my fiesta and it made a drastic difference I couldnae believe it....best bit is it hardly cost me a penny....what did you use I hear you ask, believe it or not I used tredaire carpet underlay...a bitty on the heavy side but a farkin good sound deadener.....and unless I'm mistaken aint dynamat kinda heavy anyway I dunno I aint ever used it ?(

worst thing i ever did was not put any sound prrofing in my car. if i was keepin it. i would get it done today :(

not only does the boot lid rattle like mad. but the rear door handles shake

if your gonna get it done do boot floor, sides, boot lid and rear doors.. infact anywhere you can fit it!

nothing worse than havin great sounds inside, knowing that your car sounds like its gonna fall apart from the outside! ;(

hope this helps :thumb:

and unless I'm mistaken aint dynamat kinda heavy anyway I dunno I aint ever used it ?(

dynamat orginal is heavy because its thick carpet type material. dynamat extreme (what im gonna use) is a very think foil like material. exactly the same as simes brown bread...