Curbage

Brown

So I was at the Counting Crows gig tonight in Manchester and as usual at every concert I go to, I was stood behind the tw@t! Well, after an awesome gig, my mate wanted to stop off at Maccy-D's, so as I was lookin at the menu and driving round the corner of the drive-in, all I heard was *SCRAPE*

ugh,.. well, for those who don't know, my rims have got 6 spokes.. the curb scraped from spoke 4, right round the egde to spoke 6.. I'm gutted ;( ;(

its only round the edge, next to the tyre.. but still looks like wheel cancer :(

whats the best way to sort this out? and has anyone else almost got the sniffles at the site of your beloved wheels being tarnished? [*lol*]

ugh,.. well, for those who don't know, my rims have got 6 spokes.. the curb scraped from spoke 4, right round the egde to spoke 6.. I'm gutted ;( ;(

have u numbered your spokes? why not say spoke 2 to spoke 4?? lol

or 1 - 3??

lol

most tyre places know someone who does wheel refurbishment, you basically send the wheel off and it comes back like new, they smooth the bad bits fill any holes and repaint...

i paid 160£ for all 4 wheels.. they need doing again as the winter hasnt been kind