Your Fav ICE Make

Scotteh

i have a pair of MB Quartz 6x9s sitting under me bed still boxed and everything!! bought em....fitted em....hit a great hole, bottomed the car out which snapped the parcel shelf so took em out and they have stayed out ever sinse ;( don't think i'm gonna be going for them in my motor again though X(

Audiobahn subs and amp(s) to power them. With alpine speakers / components with amp(s) for them :thumb:

i aint touching audiobahn amps mate. a mate of mine saw one of their demo cars with 5 amps in it..............2 had gone and a third bit the dust while he was watching it.....sounds dodgy coz they make amazing quality speakers

i have a pair of MB Quartz 6x9s sitting under me bed still boxed and everything!! bought em....fitted em....hit a great hole, bottomed the car out which snapped the parcel shelf so took em out and they have stayed out ever sinse ;( don't think i'm gonna be going for them in my motor again though X(

seems a shame to waste em mate why not just pop em in the post to me and I'll use em :D

HEAD UNITS; CHEAP sony,jvc

HEAD UNITS; HIGHER END alpine no contest ,PIONEER 9700 OLD SKOOL KING.

SUBS; ATOMIC the only sub that max power could not blow up enuff said.CHEAPER ONES GO AND GIVE DB AUDIO RAPTOR 12 INCH A TRY VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.

6x9s ; LANZAR 3 YEARS OF HARD ABUSE STILL TOP DOLLAR

COMPONENTS; LANZAR,JL AUDIO,BOSTON,

AMPS; LANZAR VIBE VERY GOOD QUALITY,POWER DELIVERY.

THE LOUDEST VEHICLE IN THE COUNTRY USES ATOMIC SUBS JUST MINDBLOWING. :drunk: