Loughbrough feb meet

Evv

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot!! looks like u had a sweet night, guys n gals!

I will get to a meet eventually, really I will.. Tiddles / John, whats your new set up there with your screen? I've got a pretty decent Sony CD player, but in the space of a year, so much new stuff has come out.. I want one of them things, :drool: :drool:

next one thats centrally located I'll come down to.. u can seat me in the newb section :thumb: I'll talk to anyone..

Kev, u remind me of someone.. I think its Phoebe's fella off Friends... ehhhh *random*

yeah, good pics :cheers:

Oh, and 1.8's kick 1.6s arse's all day long!

lol, Dave tried to race antoher 1.8 lol, think he was trying to catch me as wel left the services :D

Wish id come down for the meet, but id feel guilty not being a full member (who deals with it btw, waiting for some kind of acceptance or something) Also the car isnt modified enough yet, only had it a week and a bit and not got round to swapping all my bits for mthe other scort over

What you on about trying :P

And Brown you can follow me down to the next meet if you want :thumb:

i gotta be honest i felt a bit guilty later on that night, there was so may folk there who i had no idea who you were but a stack of you left so early ?( yeah it's a bitch trying to get seated in a decent way but u find me somewhere that can seat probably 20 ppl with no notice and not being booked in advance :rolleyes: ;(

once the weather smartens up it'll get much better, it's after the foods been killed and everyone moves back outside that it gets going a bit, the cars get involved so it's a good starting point to talk about then it just moves on from there.

wasn't even a year ago i had no idea who any of these lads were but now i count many of them as good friends, just takes a bit of a push to get in there but just don't give up, come to some more meets/shows etc gimme a slap around the head and i'll notice ya then :D

anyways looking forward to the next one but i do agree with some that it should be maybe somewhere different ?( i got not idea where but where were the majority of folk from that turned up yesterday? north or south??

Can i give you a slap round the head!!!

Plenty of pubs around the area... just finding a big car park, and seating area...

Local pub has no car park spaces, and a room for pool... where u can sit about 2 people, its well small... called the "Albion"- of all names!!!

Cannock area??? or is that too far away for people...(no say for John!!!)???

i know i dont really have a say in the matter... just like trying to help...!!!