Loughbrough feb meet

Evv

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but its further south Rich? Im sure there were more that came south for the meet?

agreed. ain't there somewhere notts/mansfield that we could use?? tis only like another 20 minutes tops up the m1 if ya get a good run so wouldn't make that much odds for those from the south. i must be mad, talking away a meet that is practically on my doorstep!!! just think maybe would be good to be a little kinder to our northern members for a change!!

what about another one at that place (was it castleford??) oop norf that was held a few months back? i'd even make the trip for it this time providing it ain't a week after i just come back from there again :P

what about another one at that place (was it castleford??) oop norf that was held a few months back? i'd even make the trip for it this time providing it ain't a week after i just come back from there again :P

good idea john :cheers: that was a great place last time and plenty of choice of places to eat, hey kev? :D

Castleford is east of Leeds!!! fook that!!!  :D

see u straight away dismiss it so no doubt that will be that. dave came down from manchester, rob came over from grimsby. seriously need to look at the northern side of it! not everyone lives in northampton/midlands!!!

Fcuk us 'southerners' then eh????

John creates the north south divide X(

the north south devide has been there sinse the very first day as far as i can see!

maybe i'm just getting all excitted over nowt but to be honest i'm starting to feel a little guilty about the last 3 meets being no more than a 3 minute drive for me where as a lot of ppl are having to put in close on a couple of hours!

end of the day if u move it north or south it makes no odds to me it'll probably be a equal drive. just as kev said and i've said before...seems to be a lot more ppl from the north having to drive further south than there are ppl from the south going north ?( ;(

i can see this is going to be another club issue that needs talking about. With many more people around on the board in the north and the south the regional meets will become more and more frequent, just seemed to me that if someone wanted ONE BIG meet and people are coming from Kent and some from Manchester for example, where do you hold a meet???? surely somewhere in the middle???? fairer to the long distance people ????

i can see this is going to be another club issue that needs talking about. With many more people around on the board in the north and the south the regional meets will become more and more frequent, just seemed to me that if someone wanted ONE BIG meet and people are coming from Kent and some from Manchester for example, where do you hold a meet???? surely somewhere in the middle???? fairer to the long distance people ????

and its the midlands maybe near northampton for a central meet X( X( X(