crashed my baby!!

Last wednesday picked me mate up from college went round a corner after a car park an this women was partly on my side of the road so i slammed on me brakes but skidded in to her. Whole of the front left of me car is smashed up including slam panel and passenger wing. I had only passed 2 days b4 aswell!! :vangry: :vangry:

well i was going a little bit too quick cos the speed limit was 10 think i was doing bout 30 but there was no way she was doing 10 and she was still on my side of the road. Problem is it was on private ground but the police says he's gonna do me 4 driving without due care an attention regaerdless of it being on private ground or her being on my side. Im gonna b speaking 2 my soliceter tho 2day 2 c where i stand

aye dont admit anything, soon as u admit summit thats it. but if she was on ur side of road then doubt they can do u for driving without due care and attention. any witnesses?

my m8 also wrote off his car other day, 4 days after he passed haha. sum drunk tw*t pulled out in front of him and his m8 (was in car with him) wrote off his car. guy tried doing 1 wen he heard my m8 had rang the police, but his m8 stopped him. got breathalised and he was way over the limit.

pure bad luck lol.

Best thing to do is not to admit owt like they said. Just let go through the insurance company but state _____ that she was on your side of the road.... also id put my theory behind why the accident happened e.g she was too busy looking for a parking spot for her tpo notice she was on the wrong side of the road and i came round the corner but it was too late to stopetc etc

just dont say u were speeding tho! :thumb:

The private property bit doesnt really apply because if the property is open to the public then it is legally calssed as a public place. So that would include carparks for instance regardless of the fact they may be privately owned.

I cant see how they're going to prove due care because really you weren't doing anything wrong. It was the woman who was on the wrong side of the road. Stick to your guns and blame her!!!!