MY GTI FOR SALE

dansGTI

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont sell it Daniel!! Please dont sell it!!  :( Wel not till ive got spare cash to buy it off ya!! LOL Sure u dont want to sell me the tub for 500??? :D

well, i said id let john have it for a ton. hehe

some kid has offered me 1800 for it, but he aint tried gettin insurance for it!

its got bird poo all over it and its looking very sorry for itself. i wish i could mod that...............

track car........... ;)

:( :( I want a turbo!!! :( :( ;(

Yes, Kev, im afraid so. But now im getting the usual crap like, "you care more about your car than me". I just replied with "yep, thats right, i do". When i compared her to my car, she walked out. To add to that, she has parked her car in front of MY garage and wont move it. I refused to leave my car outside so went back to my parents house and parked it there! She went mad. But shes got me wrapped round her little finger........ X(

She hates the S2, i think that started all the problems! thats parked on the front lawn!!

Edited by dansGTI

Yes, Kev, im afraid so. But now im getting the usual crap like, "you care more about your car than me". I just replied with "yep, thats right, i do". When i compared her to my car, she walked out. To add to that, she has parked her car in front of MY garage and wont move it. I refused to leave my car outside so went back to my parents house and parked it there! She went mad. But shes got me wrapped round her little finger........ X(

She hates the S2, i think that started all the problems! thats parked on the front lawn!!

Could be parked on my lawn!! :innocent:

stick me down for 2k atm, see where this goes

yeah, i'll stick your 2k..............

:D JUST KIDDING!!

to be honest, that aint far off the crap offers ive received so far. surely my car is worth something?? ive had no good offers above £2500!! Jesus, STANDARD SHITTERS WITH 100K GO FOR THAT MONEY! AM I BEING DUMB OR SOMETHING??

got some more pics dan ? im seriously considering a proper offer just wanna see the whole car if poss. Thanks.

Hmmmmmmm, ive had people saying about proper offers before and then they said 2 grand! 8o :vangry:

Ok mate, i'll send you some piccies. But they are not too recent but still show the car but without various stuff like Lexus lights, lowering etc. But theyre only about 8 months ago. Want them?? Just send me a PM with your email address. (same applies to anybody else)

Cheers!! :D