MY GTI FOR SALE

dansGTI

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, lets say as a starting point, 4000. I think thats fair considering. Will consider removing mods to drop price ie. lexus lights, wheels etc. (but only when i have a buyer, not before as id rather not break it)

i think u'll be waiting along time if u want around 4K

Flat steve's is up for that and, although urs is a nice example mate, i know which i'd have

Right, lets say as a starting point, 4000. I think thats fair considering. Will consider removing mods to drop price ie. lexus lights, wheels etc. (but only when i have a buyer, not before as id rather not break it)

i think u'll be waiting along time if u want around 4K

Flat steve's is up for that and, although urs is a nice example mate, i know which i'd have

Yep you do have a point but here's my reckoning:

Mine is 2 years newer, less miles, its a GTI not an Si and yes his does look very nice and even id want it but my car is not the same. Im not trying to tell people that my car is the cheapest GTI you'll find because its not. Go into Auto Trader and you will find one or two for 2500. If thats what people want, then good luck to them. I dont care if i have to wait either.

Also, i would drop the price. I could easily make money from some of the mods and if the car were standard, id sell it for 2995. ICE, wheels, lights, Morrettes will fetch a grand altogether if i sold them seperately. So thats what makes me think 4 grand is justified.

:D 8)

Also, i would drop the price. I could easily make money from some of the mods and if the car were standard, id sell it for 2995. ICE, wheels, lights, Morrettes will fetch a grand altogether if i sold them seperately. So thats what makes me think 4 grand is justified.

id buy the morettes if you did split it although you said you wernt gonna (I thought id get in quick)

Marcus

true, but on the car they aint worth a grand....

strange, and I cant explain it, but true i'm afraid :(