PS2 is in......

John

it ain't working :(

got all clever with the power for the power invertor so i didn't have to cut the plug off or end up having it sticking out the ash tray all the time so was dead happy with that....then finally figured out where the ps2 would fit so put that in and ran all the leads for that, getting there i thought!

moment of truth, plugs it all in all the power lights come on so i'm thinking woohoo! but no, all on and everything but i got no signal going to the screen ;( i'm thinking it's possibly a prob with the module for the head unit cos even when i plugged my video camera in using different rca leads etc and still nothing ;(

anyone got any clues??

nope, bring the menu up on the screen and the only options i get are for the tuner or cd/dvd, getting nothing for aux inputs at all ;(

£1000 and no option for AUX on the menu, u looked at manual, any websites forums, etc any info or a option called video in or soemthing gotta be something silly m8y

please ignore this thread...... obviously the fact that there is a sub menu which just so happens to have a AV ON/OFF control on it slipped my mind earlier :rolleyes: :innocent:

tis all working now but still need to go back to mcs on monday see if they can sort me out a new modulator, push the video input in as hard as ya can and it works fine but as soon as u let go the picture goes reet wierd so i'm figuring it's the connection inside the box cos it even does it if i use a different lead :(

• 2 weeks later...
ive just been pricing up a inverter for me screen and you need a good invertor you might need to get one that is more than 120w . ive been told that 120w one will turn the ps2 on but there is not enough power to send a signal thats why you need an inverter with a good output