Sapphire Cossie

Ellie_Cabrio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
agreed, lets hope the tansit driver wasnt seriously hurt coz of the idiot driving the cossie.

It always seems to be the tossers who cause the accidents who survive and not their passengers/others involved. i hope if he did kill anyone else he has survived so that he has got to live with what he has done!!!!

agreed, lets hope the tansit driver wasnt seriously hurt coz of the idiot driving the cossie.

It always seems to be the tossers who cause the accidents who survive and not their passengers/others involved. i hope if he did kill anyone else he has survived so that he has got to live with what he has done!!!!

the cossie driver caused it, he died as said above and in real small print on that picture if ya can read it!

R.I.P. that poor cossie ;(

• 7 months later...

Has to be a fake picture...........

Even cars hit by lorries dont get wasted like that, he musta been doing about 20000000000000000000mph to rip the shell in half...........

Mighta been cossie powered but I doubt he was goign THAT fast.

Has to be a fake picture...........

Even cars hit by lorries dont get wasted like that, he musta been doing about 20000000000000000000mph to rip the shell in half...........

Mighta been cossie powered but I doubt he was goign THAT fast.

its not a fake pic, and cossies can do up to 200mph. They arent that good in a crash. If you think about it he was probably doing around a ton and head on with the transit doing around 60, thats like 160mph into a brick wall. Hard enough to rip the shell apart? YES! :tired: