I'm new, adjustable suspension...

tidykart

Chees for the welcomes, the website is really sound and its gota be one of the firt websites like this where people actually respond! I spoke to demon tweeks and they have recommended that I get a G-max fixed rated suspension kit, because I'm not taking my pride and joy out onto the tracks and because i'm a student I can't quite afford the adjustables. Neway hope to get some pics of her up soon but thanks for the replies.

Chees for the welcomes, the website is really sound and its gota be one of the firt websites like this where people actually respond! I spoke to demon tweeks and they have recommended that I get a G-max fixed rated suspension kit, because I'm not taking my pride and joy out onto the tracks and because i'm a student I can't quite afford the adjustables. Neway hope to get some pics of her up soon but thanks for the replies.

i've got that kit and i cant fault it!! :cheers: :D :thumb:

how does she handle round the twistie rob? X( or more importantly can you get 50+ :devil: going round nuns corner coming from weelsby road end and turning left into scartho rd?

how does she handle round the twistie rob? X( or more importantly can you get 50+ :devil: going round nuns corner coming from weelsby road end and turning left into scartho rd?

handles really well imo, not tried that manouver, looks like am gonna have to though :devil: :D